- We at Shoppychairs ensure to make that your information remain secure and that your privacy is justified. All of your financial information that you give to us while purchasing our products is destroyed once the order has been processed so you can rest assured that ordering over the online with us will result in a safe transaction.
- We use a secure server that maintains all of our online orders across all of our websites and they cannot be accessed by any unauthorized persons. This means that we fully comply with the PCISS Data Security Standards.
- By using our website and entering your details, you condone the use of these information for delivery and processing of payments. We may use these details to inform you about our latest offers, news, promotions and information. If you are not interested in receiving this and would not like to be part of our email database then let us know.
- We can guarantee that your information will NOT be given to any third parties.
- Cookies are used by virtually all websites and are extremely small text files that are stored on your computer when you browse through webpages. These are used for things such as the “recently viewed” carousel at the bottom of the product pages or to keep track of the items in your shopping basket.
- There are two different types of cookies, session and persistent. Session cookies are temporary files that only remain on your computer whilst on our website or if you close the browser and are automatically deleted. Persistent cookies remain on your computer permanently and you must delete them manually.
- Persistent cookies are used for aggressive advertising and marketing. This is how companies can advertise to you through other webpages and social networking sites. We believe that this form of advertising is somewhat an invasion of privacy and we only use session cookies on our website. The only time that we use persistent cookies is when you log in and select the “remember me” tick box to remember the login details.