Terms And Condition:
- The ‘Customer’ shall be any person, company or organization purchasing goods from Shoppychairs.
- The ‘Goods’ means the goods (including any installation of goods or any parts of them) which Shoppychairs is to supply in accordance with these conditions.
2. Prices and Quotation
- All prices are stated Excluding GST and there will not be any addition of charges at the time of dispatch.
- Shoppy Chairs will make all reasonable endeavors to ensure that products are available at these prices.
- Shoppy shall reserve the right to reduce, or increase prices to the buyer at any time without prior notice, except with respect to orders which have been accepted prior to such price change.
- Although every effort is made to ensure the prices given on the website are correct, an error on price occur and an order is placed, you will be informed and given the option of continuing with the order at the correct price or cancelling the order.
3. Availability and Stock
- All items offered on the website are subject to availability of the stock. If the goods are not available after your order has been placed, we will notify you as soon as possible.
4. Payment and Settlement Terms
- Payment is mandatory in full with each individual order. This can be made with Cash on Delivery, credit or debit cards or invoice can be supplied on request to enable the Customer to make payment direct to the Shoppychairs bank account or by cheque. Upon receiving payment by card, we may perform a fraud check on the card used.
- Shoppy Chairs reserves the right to decline any application for credit facilities without any reason.
5. Retention of Title
- The goods remain the property of Shoppy Chairs until full payment has been received. Until full payment has been received Shoppy Chairs may at any time recover the goods, and may enter the Customer’s premises for this purpose without any prior notice. The Customer shall be liable for insuring the goods at the full value until Shoppy chairs has received full payment.
6. Carriage and Delivery
- All deliveries will be free of charge to Chennai addresses. If at checkout you find your postcode is not applicable for this, delivery charges to other areas are available upon application. Shoppy Chairs reserves the right to impose further delivery charges if delivery is not able to be made on the first attempt due to incorrect information being supplied by the Customer.
- Delivery times quoted are done so in good faith but shall be non-binding. Shoppy Chairs will not be responsible for any losses incurred by the Customer, or any other persons, as a result of a delay in any part of the delivery. Deliveries shall be made between business hours of Monday – Saturday 8.30am – 9.00pm. Lead times are given as a guide for delivery. Shoppy Chairs cannot be held responsible for any change in the lead time due to manufacturing or stock issues.
- Assistance must be provided by the Customer. Failure to provide any assistance may result in the delivery having to be aborted and additional charges imposed. If further assistance or installation is required this must be made clear at the point of purchase. Deliveries must be checked and accounted for prior to signing the delivery note. Any damages or shortages must be noted on the delivery note and raised to the knowledge of Shoppy Chairs within 24 hours. Failure to do so may result in a claim being rejected. All items are delivered flat packed for self-assembly unless otherwise stated or agreed prior to purchase in writing. If goods are to be installed or fixed then the area must be clear, accessible and free from other trades or workers. Shoppy Chairs will not remove any old furniture unless this is agreed prior to purchase.
7. Guarantees, Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- Shoppy Chairs does not supply goods with the benefit of any term, warranty or condition as to the suitability of the goods for any purpose except as provided by law. Shoppy Chairs will assign to the buyer all rights conferred on it by any of its suppliers. Goods subjected to fair wear and tear, misuse, tampering, defective maintenance, alteration or modification are excluded from this guarantee.
- All descriptions, weights and dimensions given by Shoppy Chairs are given in good faith however, no responsibility is taken by Shoppy Chairs for their accuracy.
- Shoppy Chairs accepts no liability for variations in colour, finish, materials and any other aspect of appearance that may occur from time to time. The images shown on site are for reference. Samples of each finish are available upon request which, we need 1 or 2 working days time to arrange.
- Any order accepted by shoppychiars shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Shoppy Chairs trading policy is to supply account customers against official Customer orders. The proper control and authorization of official orders is deemed to be the responsibility of the customer. Shoppy Chairs cannot accept liability for either the incorrect use or abuse of Customer official orders.
- Shoppy Chairs reserves the right at any time and without explanation to:
- Refuse to accept an order
- Cancel an order
- Suspend deliveries against an order whether or not an account is in arrears
- Refuse cancellation of an order
- Cancel unexecuted instalments of an order
9. CANCELLATIONS & RETURNS
- Any cancellations must be made in writing to Shoppy Chairs and must include an order number or invoice number for further reference. Failure to include this could mean a delay in finding your order and thus result in charges if the items are dispatched or processed.
- Goods will be accepted back for credit, only with the permission of Shoppy Chairs. Goods may only be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition only. The buyer shallbe responsible for the cost of the return carriage, to an address designated by Shoppy Chairs, for all goods returned which shall be at the risk of the Customer until actual receipt of the goods to a point designated by Shoppy Chairs. Shoppy Chairs reserves the right to charge a minimum handling fee of 20% of the value of the goods. This will be deducted from any refund given. Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of goods providing these conditions are met.
- Made to order items can only be cancelled within 24 hours of order. If you need to cancel your made to order item, please contact Shoppy Chairs as soon as possible. The above conditions do not affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty or not as described.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all lists, websites, descriptions, articles, drawings and other information produced by Shoppy Chairs shall remain the property of Shoppy Chairs at all times.
- These conditions are subject to and shall be construed in accordance with Indian law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Indian court.